While it’s exciting to win an award within your industry, most people question whether applying for awards is worth the expense and hard work it takes to submit them. Awards help boost your agency’s reputation, earn credibility, and differentiate your agency from the competition.
At Catapult, we believe today’s agencies are creating incredible work that needs to be seen. How will your agency benefit from winning a prestigious award?
According to Forbes, here are five ways your agency benefits from entering awards competitions.
- Winning an award boosts your credibility.
- Awards distinguish you from your competition.
- Award recognition raises your organization’s spirits.
- Award ceremonies allow you to network with fellow honorees.
- Awards prompt you to take a closer look at what makes you qualified for an award and identify areas for improvement.
Big brands are looking for innovative outside partners. By highlighting your agency’s specific design, social, creative or activation capabilities, you can demonstrate your work to a large audience and stand out in the competitive landscape. Yes, it’s a lot of work. And you’re worth it (to borrow a famous advertising line). Here are five tips to keep in mind when you apply for agency awards:
- Follow all instructions. Many entrants fail because they miss the award entry deadline.
- Label everything carefully. Proper labeling can give your entry the edge it needs to win.
- Speak with someone who knows what the judges are looking for – nuances can make all the difference.
- Keep things clear and concise.
- Be sure to answer every question exactly as asked. Coloring outside the lines is fine, but add content only if word counts allow after you’ve answered the question.
Similar to our Q2 list, here’s a quick glance at award shows with an application deadline starting in July of 2019. These awards have high standards, are widely recognized by the industry, and if won, are guaranteed to enhance your credibility among clients and prospects. Apply for these agency awards in Q3:[table “2” not found /]
Trackback from your site.